Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Version:||Win 10 Professional||Activation Times:||One Key For One PC|
|Language:||Muliti-Language||Key:||OEM / Retail Key|
|Area:||Global Area||Status:||In Stock|
windows 7 home premium retail box,
microsoft office license key
Italian / French / English Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64 Bit Full Version Usable
|Required Processor||1 GHz processor or faster|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Required Hard Disk Space||Up to 20 GB available hard disk space|
|Required video card||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX? 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver|
|Required connectivity||Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Other system requirements||Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
- Join your Domain: You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption: Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in: Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines: Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store: Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support
Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro: summary of differences
|Win 10 Home||Win 10 Pro|
|Create and join a domain (work network)||No||Yes|
|Group policy management||No||Yes|
|Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer||No||Yes|
|Windows Store for Business||No||Yes|
|Windows Update for Business||No||Yes|
|Max. supported RAM||128GB||2TB|
While Windows 10 Home is focused firmly on the consumer, Windows 10 Pro is more for power-users, and those running small to medium businesses. This can be seen in the advanced security features found in the Pro package.
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps4 like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Films & TV. And these apps use OneDrive to back up your information and sync seamlessly across your Windows 10 devices, so you’re never far from what you need.
Apps tile for Maps
Films & Tv
The best screen is always the one that you’re on
Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all touch PCs and tablets.5
Introducing the first smartphone with PC-like power
Connect to a monitor, mouse and keyboard to use your Windows 10 phone like a PC for getting things done or project to a larger-screen for big-time entertainment.6
Note: Continuum for phones will be available on select new premium phones coming soon.
Interact with your device however you want
Touch, type, write or speak: the choice is yours so you can use whatever works best for what you’re doing. 7
Do things like write on a web page, swipe through your photos and snap apps into place.
When you need to get more done, use your keyboard or the touch keyboard on devices with touch.
Use a pen to draw naturally, or add notes to files, sign documents or play around with art apps.
Chat with friends and family on Skype.8
You literally are the password.
Any device can carry your content, but only Windows gives you a truly personal experience. With Windows Hello, your device authenticates and recognises you based on your presence, providing extra security, convenience and even a friendly hello.9
Note: Windows Hello will be available on select new devices coming soon.
Display your apps and content beautifully on every device. The best screen is always the one you’re on, because Windows optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays. You can even change from tablet to desktop mode anytime you want – your screen will give you a smooth transition and a beautiful display.
Built-in Protection for your business
Windows 10 helps you protect your data and devices with flexibility and control, so your business doesn’t miss a beat, even if the unexpected happens.
Help protect your data—even if you lose your device—thanks to file and disk encryption. Move beyond passwords with biometric authentication, and rest easier with anti-phishing and anti-malware advancements.
With features like Windows Hello and Microsoft Passport, Microsoft makes it easier to adopt biometrics and multi-factor authentication providing a user-friendly way to move away from passwords once and for all.
Built-in Protection for your business
Windows 10 is designed for today’s business world - where mobility is paramount. Use it for your modern thin and light notebooks and 2-in-1s that convert from tablets into laptops, to feather-light tablets, and all the way to phones.
Helps you adapt as you grow
Technology should reduce costs and enable business growth—not restrict your choices. With Windows 10, you can run your apps on-site, in the cloud, or both, on the devices that best suit your business.
Use your existing domain or move to single sign-on across Windows, Office 365, OneDrive, the Windows Store, and more. Use the Business Store to acquire and manage Windows apps, which can be integrated with your existing device management solutions for simplified management.
Connect with your colleagues and customers
Get the benefits of a productive team that can collaborate - from wherever they want to work. Edit documents together, talk online, using cloud services and Windows Store apps.
You don’t need to be connected to be productive. Work with local apps and save files critical to your business to your local drive – and then be confident they will sync back to the cloud when you’re connected again. After all, you shouldn’t need to be always connected just to get your work done.