Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Module:||Windows Server 2019||Warranty:||Permanently|
|Application:||International(Global Area)||Activation:||Online 100%|
windows server 2019 standard,
microsoft windows server operating system
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard Licensing Windows Server 2019 Retail Box
Windows Server 2019 Standard 64-bit - Licence - 16 Core
No matter where you want to take your organization - get there with Windows Server - the operating system that innovates at the pace of your business.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
Windows Server 2019 Standard is the new cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workloads while introducing new technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you are ready. It delivers powerful new layers of security along with Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business. Each purchase includes 16 core licenses and can be used to run two Operating System Environments - either virtual or physical. If your server has more than 16 cores, you will need to buy additional licenses.
|Win Server2008 R2 OEM||Avaliable||Avaliable||Avaliable||No|
|Win Server 2008 R2 enterprise OEM||Avaliable||Avaliable||Avaliable||No|
|Win Server 2012 Standard||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Win Server 2012 Datacenter||Avaliable||Avaliable||No||Avaliable|
|Win Server 2012 R2 OEM||Avaliable||Avaliable||Avaliable||No|
|Win Server 2016 Standard OEM||Avaliable||Avaliable||Avaliable||No|
1. DHCP: As Network Access Protection was deprecated in Windows Server 2012 R2, in Windows Server 2016 the DHCP role no longer supports NAP
DNS client: Service binding – enhanced support for computers with more than one network interface
DNS Server: DNS policies, new DDS record types (TLSA, SPF, and unknown records), new PowerShell cmdlets and parameters
Windows Server Gateway now supports Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels
IP address management (IPAM): Support for /31, /32, and /128 subnets; discovery of file-based, domain-joined DNS servers; new DNS functions; better integration of DNS, DHCP, and IP Address (DDI) Management
3. Network Controller: A new server role to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot virtual and physical network devices and services in the datacenter
Hyper-V Network virtualization: Programmable Hyper-V switch (a new building block of Microsoft's
4. software-defined networking solution); VXLAN encapsulation support; Microsoft Software Load Balancer interoperability; better IEEE Ethernet standard compliance.
Cluster Sets, the new cloud scale-out technology, is a loosely-coupled grouping of multiple Failover Clusters: compute, storage or hyper-converged. Cluster Sets technology will enable virtual machine fluidity across member clusters within a Cluster Set and a unified storage namespace across the “set” in support of virtual machine fluidity.
· Failover Cluster without NTLM authentication, which allows failover clusters to be deployed in environments where NTLM has been disabled.
· Shielded VM’s Offline mode, Alternate HGS and Shielded Linux support, which allows you to run HyperV shielded virtual machines on hosts that suffer intermittent connectivity to their Host Guardian Service (HGS). The fallback HGS will allow you to configure a second set of URLs for Hyper-V to try if it can’t reach the primary HGS server.
· Shielded VM’s Alternate HGS, which allows you to run HyperV shielded virtual machines on hosts that suffer intermittent connectivity to their Host Guardian Service (HGS). The fallback HGS will allow you to configure a second set of URLs for Hyper-V to try if it can’t reach the primary HGS server.
· Shielded VM’s Offline mode, which takes the high availability promise for shielded VMs one step further and allows you to continue to start up a shielded VM even if the host’s primary and fallback HGSs can’t be reached.
· Shielded VM’s Shielded Linux support, for customers that run mixed-OS environments, Microsoft now supports Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Shielded virtual machines.
· Encrypted Network in SDN, which provides simple to configure DTLS-based encryption using the Network Controller to manage the end-to-end encryption and protect data as it travels through the wires and network devices between the hosts., enabling the VM to VM traffic within the VM subnet to be automatically encrypted as it leaves the host and prevents snooping and manipulation of traffic on the wire. This is done without requiring any configuration changes in the VMs themselves.
· Performance history for Storage Spaces Direct, which allow Administrators of Storage Spaces Direct get easy access to historical performance and capacity data from their cluster.
· Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, ,which provides deep platform sensors and response actions, providing visibility to memory and kernel level attacker activities and abilities to take actions on compromised machines in response to incidents such as remote collection of additional forensic data, remediating malicious files, terminating malicious processes etc.
· Windows Defender ATP Exploit Guard ,which is new set of host intrusion prevention capabilities, designed to lock down the device against a wide variety of attack vectors and block behaviors commonly used in malware attack.